We manufactures a variety of innovative products used to tap into existing wires.
T-Tap Wire Terminals allow you to tap an existing wire with another wire with ONE crimp and no additional connections.
T-Tap Connectors are used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the quick slide connector makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a push-on terminal.
A quick and easy way to tap in to an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
No wire stripping is necessary. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers
No special tools are required
- Taps are insulated, color coded by wire size
- All taps meet or exceed UL and SA standards
HOW TO USE:
- Simply insert both wires into the splice, squeeze down on the metal insert with pliers, and close the cap.
- Quantity: 120 PCS
Package Weight: 0.35 kg
Package Size: 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- 20 x Red Connectors
- 20 x Blue Connectors
- 20 x Yellow Connectors
- 20 x Red T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Blue T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Yellow T-Tap Wire Terminals